Products and Applications
Expert Systems for Blast Analysis and Mitigation
Click here or click the Login button if you have an existing account for the online trial version of the Urban Security Suite (USS) bomb blast effect software.
Click here or click the Register button to request an account for an online trial version of the Urban Security Suite (USS) bomb blast effect software.
Click here or click the Subscribe button to purchase a subscription to a full version of the Urban Security Suite (USS) bomb blast effect software.
USS – Urban Security Suite product is presented in more detail at www.esisecuritytechnology.com. The product is a major application of ESI's Expert System (ESIDE) to security and civilian markets.
USS is for use by law enforcement, homeland security, and infrastructure sectors to address the following issues:
- Analysis of blast and fire impact and effect on structures/facilities and humans in complex urban environments
- Determination of mitigation measures to increase a facility’s resistance to blast/fire attack, including design of structural retrofits and hardening of facility’s layout
- Special security-oriented tasks, including VIP protection, and pre- and post-blast analysis.
Blast scene based on 2D information
ESI Security Technology is also offering an Expert System for Open-Field Security to facilitate the design and deployment of protective means against explosive devices for open-field fortifications. The software addresses the following issues:
- Blast characteristics and effects from explosives
- Graphical representation of layouts of fortifications
- Blast loading, structural/human response, and resulting damag
- Vulnerability assessment of structures and their occupants
- Guide for the construction and deployment of blast mitigating means.
ESIDE - A Hybrid Expert System that generates its "expertise" through a systematic fusion of structured computerized knowledge, data from various sources, and "crisp" or "fuzzy" human expertise. ESIDE technology has been applied to a number of demanding applications in law enforcement and defence sectors. It is currently being adapted to civilian applications.