Founded in 1982 and comprehensively developed through both academic research and industrial product development, Engineering Services Inc. (ESI) demonstrates fresh and energetic development through advanced technologies. Over the years ESI has become a world renowned robotic developer, focused not only on global robotics, automation and mechatronics technology, but also on integrating cutting-edge technologies such as AI, auto navigation and computer vision providing effective solutions for our clients across multiple platforms.
After acquired by SuperRobotic Ltd. On 2015, Engineering Services Inc. is the R&D center of Shenzhen Anzer Intelligent Engineering Co., Ltd.
Our professionally-centered organization attracts top experts in technology, people who are eager to take projects from concept to market and see the most innovative and comprehensive solutions take flight. Our projects have the potential to address numerous challenges, from streamlining production processes while boosting the safety of workers to building AI interfaces that systematize tasks to raise employee productivity while acting as an intimately tuned business assistant. By working with ESI clients are expecting high-value results and big ideas be implemented by people who understand and care about our industry and their clients.
Allow the ESI community to show how our shared values can build a better technological ecosystem for you today.
– Passionate Team Members
– Absolute Integrity and Respect
– Consistent Innovation
– Collaboration and Support
– Infinite Possibilities
FOUNDER - ANDREW.
Executive Director | CTO | SuperRobotics Limited（08176-HK）
CTO | Shenzhen Anzer Intelligent Engineering Co., Ltd.
CTO | Engineering Services Inc. (ESI)
As a professor in the University of Toronto and IEEE fellow, Dr. Andrew Goldenberg pioneered U of T’s to the new robotic era. Dr. Goldenberg’s extensive expertise in research, development, and entrepreneurship has brought ESI from novice to veteran within the robotic industry.
His vision and strategic direction bridges innovative research and practical execution. By delivering high profit margins and sustainable jobs in the high-tech industry, Dr. Andrew Goldenberg devotes himself to the challenges of technology in order to produce innovative business opportunities. While simultaneously maintaining his prodigious academic career and his entrepreneurial success, Dr. Goldenberg has successfully generated significant over the years.
Industry Associations and Awards.
– Life Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE)
– Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
– Fellow of the Engineering Institute of Canada (EIC)
– Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Engineering (CAE)
– Fellow of The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
– 2010 PEO Engineering Medal for Entrepreneurship
– 2013 EIC Sir John Kennedy Medal for Outstanding Merit in the Engineering Profession.
– 2016 IEEE Canada A.G.L. McNaughton Gold Medal for Exemplary Contributions to the Engineering Profession
– Contributed to the development of the first Space Shuttle Remote Manipulator System (The Canadarm) from 1975 to 1981 while working for Toronto’s SPAR Aerospace Ltd.
Academic Associations and Awards.
– Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, and at both the Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Toronto
– Adjunct Professor at Ryerson University, Toronto, and Guest Professor at Nanjing University of Science and Technology, P.R. China.
– Visiting Professor Institute of Bioengineering and Medical Science, Tianjin – get the exact title and address from Elizabeth